What is my library PIN?
To access your Library Account you will need your library username and PIN. Your Library Account lets you renew library items online , place holds on NEOS materials and track your library checkouts, holds, and renewals on your account.
For more information on your username/barcode please see What is my library username?
How to get a PIN:
- You can get a library PIN in person from the Library Information Desk.
- A PIN can be generated online through your Library Account (NEOS). You will need your username/barcode to generate, choose or change, or reset your PIN.
- If you need a PIN - Generate your PIN online
- If you have forgotten your PIN: - Reset your PIN online
- If you want to choose a specific PIN - Change your PIN online
Please Note: PIN numbers cannot be used for 24-48 hours after they have been changed as the automated library system requires time to update.
How to Generate a PIN (video)