How do I request a book from another library?
- Search the Library Catalogue for an item.
- Select "Access now" and then "Place Hold" option.
- A new window will open in the NEOS Catalogue.
- Click the "Place Hold" button
- Sign in with your library barcode and PIN.
- Select the library location you want to pick up the book.
- You will receive a confirmation that the hold has been placed.
- You will receive an email notification when the item is ready to be picked up at the requested location.
Please be aware that it will take a few days for the physical item to be shipped and received.
If there is an item you wish to borrow that is not available through the Keyano Library Catalogue or NEOS, you can request to borrow it through interlibrary loan (ILL).
To place a request for an item through ILL, please use the form below using as much information as possible:
Please note: It may take up to 2 weeks for ILL resources to arrive.